Senior Project Manager
- NZD125000 - NZD150000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 23rd October 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-respected Australasian Consultancy, who are looking for talented Senior Project Manager to come on board to deliver a residential Kiwibuild portfolio, and further deliver across Healthcare, Commercial and Infrastructure sectors. This is a great opportunity to further develop your capabilities as a Senior Project Manager, working alongside market leaders and have access to other sector projects and resources.
About the company
This high performing Project Management Consultancy are a dynamic and award-winning business. They have a progressive approach to that has allowed the business to win over some of the best new build and refurbishment projects in the local market across Commercial, Residential, Infrastructure and Healthcare.
Ideally you have at least 8+ years delivery experience in the New Zealand market, and have residential projects under your belt. You have proven experience in end to end delivery management of project services to clients, right from the initial design phase through to project handover.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with a market relevant salary and be a part of an enjoyable working team environment. This Consultancy are known for giving back to their employee's by providing the best resource, projects and company culture for continued career growth.
In this role you will have the opportunity to
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Provide end to end delivery for residential, commercial and institutional property owners and occupiers
- Demonstrate expertise and understand NZS3910 contracts
- Act as an Engineer to the Contact or Engineer's Representative under NZS3910
- Support with feasibility and project planning
- Effectively work with a team and managers on day to day operational aspects of projects
Skills required are
- Project delivery experience at an Intermediate level
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- Relevant Degree or Bachelor Qualification
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
- Technical understanding of Construction practice and methodologies
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand Essential Skills or Resident visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093