Senior Project Manager
- NZD140000 - NZD150000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
About the role
Your role as a Senior Project Manager will see you working on a diverse portfolio from $200K - $100M across Commercial, Educational and Residential sectors for high profile clients. You will focus on providing successful end to end delivery and management of project services to clients. To be successful in this role you will need to be a high performer and have experience managing the full life cycle of projects with a value over $20M-30M.
About the company
A well-respected project delivery and building Consultancy with services across property and construction. This dynamic and award-winning business have a progressive approach to construction, which allows them to win over some of the best projects on the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best Consultancies and rewarded with an experience relevant salary. This Consultancy will provide outstanding resources and a strong project pipeline for continued career growth within the NZ construction and property market.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively apply Project Management methodology
- Manage resources in conjunction with managers, production and sub-contractors
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively work with team and managers to ensure that relevant communication with the clients is done in a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will need
- Currently delivering end to end projects at a Senior level
- Thorough knowledge of NZ Building Code and NZ Standards
- Industry related tertiary qualification
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder experience
- Ability to work autonomously
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093