Senior Project Manager - Client Side
- GBP70000.00 - GBP90000.00 per annum + Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 19th September 2019
- Job Type
Senior Project Manager- London Property Company
Salary is from £70,000 to £95,000 plus bonus.
A family owned private property investment and development company based in South West London is seeking a Senior Project Manager to take responsibility of their new developments within their project team.
As a business they invest, develop and regenerate property and have a strong focus on the commercial, retail and hotel real estate market. Their property portfolio spreads across Central London and is valued at £600 million and consists of 700,000 sqft of commercial office, retail and hotel assets.
They focus on long-term hold and seek to recycle over their development and lettings cycles within a fast-paced environment. They are offering a fantastic position within their team where you will progress quickly and gain great value add experience to develop your career.
Reporting directly into the Construction Director of the business you will be responsible for:
· Taking the lead on a flagship development for the business valued at circa £80million.
· Managing 2/3 projects at any one time from inception to completion that value from £1 million to £100 million.
· Oversee and manage planning, design and procurement and project delivery.
· Working closely with the Asset management team on new acquisitions and feasibility of new developments.
· Oversee external and internal teams and stakeholders.
· Degree qualified.
· Member of RICS ideal but not essential.
· Previous experience in a client side or main contractor Project Management role of a similar asset portfolio.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Intelligent and strategic mind set.
Please apply online with your CV in word format