- GBP45000 - GBP52000 per annum + Flat 10% commission and car allowance
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 13th February 2020
- Job Type
Area Residential Surveyor - 25 mile radius of home postcode
Cobalt Recruitment are once again pleased to be representing a very reputable independent estate agency services firm who have been established for over 100 years. They are certainly regarded by many as the upper crust of firms who employ nationwide residential surveyors.
With 17 Surveyors across East Anglia and surrounding areas they carry out a large majority of private work backed up by panel and corporate work. Depending on your preferences there is a variety of work that comes through including land valuations and expert witness reports. Work will predominantly be homebuyers, mortgage valuations, dilapidations.
They have a very much family/low stress approach with surveyors who join them and realise most firms go wrong by pushing large volumes or tight turnarounds, this company has its own admin team to take care of the administration side of the job allowing surveyors to get on with the job at hand. They understand that some surveyors wish to do four points per day and some wish to do seven.
- Basic salary - £45,000 - £52,000 per annum
- Car allowance £4,500
- Full equipment to support home working such as laptop/tablet, mobile phone, printer and reimbursement for broadband costs
- Monthly breakfast meetings with your area manager
- Payment on individual healthcare
- Commission of 10% of net billings, payable in monthly arrears - Also commission on any business that you refer that crosses departments.
- Payment of any subscription fees and pension scheme
- MRICS, AssocRICS, MCIOB along with VRS certification
- You will need to hold a clean drivers licence
- You will ideally come with experience in carrying out mortgage valuations, building surveys or homebuyers