Resident Technical Officer(RTO) - Civil
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 22nd November 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a consulting firm providing expertise for the planning, design and construction of iconic residential, commercial and mixed development buildings. With many new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are now seeking to grow their civil team to work on their building projects.
- The Resident Technical officer shall perform all duties required under the Building Control Act and to see that the provisions of the contract are faithfully adhered to;
- Work closely with the Resident Engineer/QP(Design) to resolve all design and technical issues arising from the construction of Permanent works including foundation works (Bored piling & RC piling), RC superstructures and metal roof installation;
- Supervise all project activities and ensure compliance to all plans and specifications and identify all errors in plans and ensure optimal working of construction personnel
- Assist to resolve all construction process and recommend improvement to all construction activities and ensure compliance to specifications and construction schedule
- To prepare and submit site reports on project performance and progress on a weekly basis.
- To inspect works and highlight potential impact to quality defects. (e.g Non compliance, Potential Delay and rework)
- Relevant qualification as a Civil Engineer and registered as a Resident Technical Officer(RTO)
- Strong knowledge of LTA and BCA requirements, C&S details, and working drawings, shop drawings and C&S construction method, architectural and M&E shop drawings and construction works on site.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a Resident Engineer
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Senior Resident Technical Officer positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.
Reg no R1877004 Licence No 12C6031