Relocation Project Manager
- GBP250 - GBP275 per day
- UK, Surrey
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 18th July 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with an NHS Trust in Surrey to source an interim Relocation Project Manager, paying up to £275 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience.
The successful candidate will decant the trust's HQ into two other buildings for 18 months whilst their current building, where HQ is based, is being refurbished. The timescale is challenging due to the pressure the trust is under from the landlord but they are looking to complete the project for early next year.
You will be/have:
- A successful track record of delivering large relocation/moves projects
- Previous healthcare experience (desired)
- Previous experience of delivering commercial office relocation projects
- Experience of office space planning
- The ability to work under pressure, problem solve and find resolutions
- Strong communication skills
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.