- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 25th March 2019
- Job Type
In this role, you will work alongside their Project Controls team and Project Manager to accurately manage post contract duties including scoping, procurement and ongoing management of sub contract packages, variations, claims, financial forecasting.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- At least 2 years practical experience, ideally in the civil construction sector.
- Contractually aware with a sound working knowledge of NZ3910.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills, and ability to work to deadlines
This role offers a competitive package and excellent career development opportunities. With a flexible but professional culture, driven and innovative employees will flourish within this business.
If this sounds like you, apply now or call Andrew Stevenson at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential chat - 027 274 3525