Quantity Surveyor - Great Career Development
- GBP40000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 27th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are working with a market leading consultancy who are in need of an experienced Quantity Surveyor to focus on Cost Management. They are looking for an ambitious individual who will join their commercial team and support their growth.
£40,000 - £55,000 + package
The appointed Quantity Surveyor will be joining an award winning, multi-disciplinary property and construction consultancy who have offices globally. The focus will be on the commercial sector with a variety of projects ranging between £50,000 - £100 million.
The duties within this position will involve a variety of project work including pre and post contracts. You will be joining an experienced team who will support your development, offer a generous salary and will fund your chartership.
This is a great opportunity to join a team who are expanding rapidly! The position has huge potential for someone who is outgoing and ambitious - over a 3-5 years period you could reach associate level.
- BSc degree in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS qualified (preferred)
- A good understanding of pre and post contract practice
- Experience focusing on the commercial sector
- 3+ years of Quantity Surveying experience
For further information and please with your CV in Word format