- NZD75000 - NZD110000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 4th March 2019
- Job Type
About the role
Your role as a Project Manager will see you working on a diverse portfolio from $200K - $30M across Commercial, Educational and Residential sectors for high profile clients. You will focus on providing successful end to end delivery and management of project services to clients.
About the company
A well-respected project delivery and building Consultancy with services across property and construction. This dynamic and award-winning business have a progressive approach to construction, which allows them to win over some of the best projects on the market.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, the opportunity to work for an award-winning Professional Services company, and an enjoyable working team environment. This Consultancy are known for giving back to their employee's by providing the best resources for continued career growth.
In this role you will have the opportunity to
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Provide end to end delivery of various projects.
- Support with feasibility and project planning
- Demonstrate expertise and understand NZS3910 contracts
- Effectively work with a team and managers on day to day operational aspects of projects
Skills required are
- Project delivery experience at an Intermediate level
- New Zealand Consultancy experience
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093