- NZD90000 - NZD110000 per annum
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 2nd November 2019
- Job Type
A great opportunity has emerged to join one of New Zealand's progressive Project Management practices where your career will skyrocket! They currently have some exciting projects across Commercial, Residential, Local Councils and Schools which range from $5M - $100M.
Based in Wellington, this small sized Consultancy are experts in their sector and provide their clients with high class delivery of all projects. This has enabled them to become one of the leading consultancies in New Zealand and continue to shine above their competitors.
In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of project services to clients. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- End to end delivery of various projects
- Conduct project review meetings, dealing with contractors work progress, schedule reviews, and construction coordination
- Manage day to day operational aspects of projects
- Effectively ensure that relevant communication with your team and clients is done in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3-5 years experience in end to end project management
- Local New Zealand industry experience
- Tertiary level qualification
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with stakeholders and the client in a professional manner
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
This is a great opportunity to build your career with one of the industry's best. Be rewarded with a vibrant working culture, competitive salary and career progression.
Applicants must have local construction consultancy experience.
Please hit 'Apply Now' if you are interested in this role or contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093 for more information.