- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Fund Monitoring
- 11th October 2018
- Job Type
Can be based West Midlands or Northamptonshire
Competitive salary & benefits package
My client is seeking a proven Project Manager to join their development management team. This is a unique opportunity to join a property developer with significant capital who have the ability to purchase and develop sites on a national basis.
This role requires a Project Manager with a working knowledge and experience of managing the delivery of construction projects and contracts. You will ideally have gained your experience working across a variety of property sectors, ideally including residential and must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of construction contracts, procurement and project management techniques. Day to day duties will include:
- Assessment and interpretation of legal documents, reports, surveys and planning conditions, understanding how they may affect the delivery/construction process
- Oversee the preparation of construction contracts and all associated documents, ensuring that they match the financial parameters and scope of the project
- Management of external professional teams in order to secure a fixed price D&B contract
- Represent the group at monthly contractor meetings
- Review the cash flow, ensuring that budgets are managed and not exceeded
- Ensure that all health and safety matters throughout the construction process is observed
- Monitor all contractor/partner discharges of all associated planning conditions and statutory obligations
This role would suit someone who has worked as an Employers Agent or gained their experience with a main contractor. The successful candidate will have strong analytical, numerical and problem solving capability whilst being commercially astute and focused on delivery. My client has offices in the North and Central London. Whilst working remotely,it is anticipated that the successful Project Manager would spend a minimum of 2-3 days a week looking after projects in the South East. Candidates must possess a clean and current driving license.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.