- GBP50000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 2nd October 2019
- Job Type
North West based
Up to £50,000 - £70,000 plus benefits
My client is a national developer who are renowned for their delivery of innovative place making projects. They have an immediate requirement for a Project Manager to join their North West based team who will lead on the delivery of a number of fit out projects at varying stages of project life cycles. Key duties will include:
- Undertake the duty of Employers Agents / Contract Administration / Project Management for new refurbishment and fit-out projects.
- Prepare preliminary cost plans to assist with project appraisals.
- Identify procurement routes for relevant projects and advise on use of in-house resources or external consultants
- Select and recommend for approval suitable external consultants
- Attend handovers of properties on completion of works, ensuring that all relevant parties have all the necessary information.
- Investigate and record post contract defects, and ensure appropriate rectification works are undertaken
Knowledge, Skills & Previous Experience
- MRICS, MAPM or MCIOB
- A demonstrable track record fit-out/project management experience
- A rounded skill base to support core activities
- The ability to negotiate appointments, contracts and other associated construction documentation
- Ability to manage external consultants and contractors and administer any JCT contract including Design & Build
- Have an understanding of sustainability issues.
- Confident to work independently and manage own workload
The appointed Project Manager should be an enthusiastic and proactive individual with exceptional communication and client facing skills.
Please apply online with your most recent CV.