Project Manager - Fit Outs
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 10th August 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a leading commercial fit out company, known for the high quality and timely delivery of any project that they take on
Since their inception, they have set themselves apart from their competition, by design. Their delivery philosophy puts them at the intersection of their client's vision and the reality of the finished product. They insist on being as close to the front-end conversation as possible because that is where they are able to best take ownership of their projects and ensure the highest quality outcome for their clients.
This performance edge has won the company numerous industry plaudits and earned them consistent repeat and referral business from a growing stable of premium clients.
Their reputation for excellence means the business is growing faster than ever which has created this requirement for a high-performing Project Manager to join the business.
The Project Manager role is a senior-level construction management position within the team that is ultimately responsible for successful delivery from inception to turnkey completion, across multiple projects. It is also the front line for maintaining the best possible client and sub-trade relationships which are central to the company approach.
Further requirements of this position are as follows;
- 5+ years project managing high end, high value commercial fit-out projects
- Clear career continuity with extended tenure
- Expert programming skill set
- Full life cycle contract management experience
- Good understanding of design processes
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal including reporting
- Total comfort with stakeholder management
- Exacting QA standards, zero defect commitment
- Intuitive, proven problem solver
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Now, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 0276049413 for a confidential discussion.