Project Manager - Consultancy
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 26th July 2018
- Job Type
- Ensure completion of the project in a timely manner and within the budgetary limits.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
- Monitors and reports on project programs cost, QA and profitability.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively including holding status meetings regularly.
- Client management.
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and making decisions accordingly.
- Must display strong career pedigree in client side or consultancy Project Management.
- Full lifecycle delivery experience is a must, and an impeccable level of communication and the ability to face clients with confidence.
- Prioritise workload to ensure work of the greatest importance to the business is undertaken with urgency and to a high standard.
- A relationship builder - able to hold strong relationships internally and externally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a consultancy who enjoy their social calendar, obtain a competitive salary with the potential for a company vehicle, and have confidence there is access to management and Senior Project Managers.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and similar experience in the NZ construction market. Please apply now if you are interested in this role or would like to hear about similar roles.