Project Manager Auckland
- NZD120000.00 - NZD160000.00 per annum + + Vehicle
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 20th September 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well established Australian Tier 2 contractor who is starting to create serious waves here in New Zealand. In less then a year they managed to build a relationship with one of the largest retail developers and have been granted two $17m and $25m projects. This opens a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and switched on Project Manager to come in and implement his vision, build a team and establish the culture that will attract like minded professionals. Ideal candidate would be a Tier 2 Project Manager with experience in retail and industrial sectors or proven delivery of $10-40m projects.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to create your own team
- Unlimited opportunities in busy retail and industrial sectors
- Liaise with Australian stakeholders
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Solid financial support
- 3-5 Years of Project Management experience in Tier 2 Environment
- Previous experience in retail / industrial sector preferred, but not essential
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with subcontractors and stakeholders
- Strong understanding of New Zealand building codes and standards.
- Ability to lead a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are up for a challenge do not hesitate and Apply Now, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on 0276049413 for a confidential discussion