- GBP100000.00 - GBP110000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 4th December 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a leading Service Provider client to source a permanent Project Director to join one of their highest performing Operating Units working on one of London's most iconic Hospitals, offering a salary of up to £110,000 plus car allowance.
The successful candidate will be tasked on delivering an exciting project and programme within budget, to meet contractual requirements and to the satisfaction of internal and external key stakeholders. You will create a safe and stable environment to deliver an Injury Free project and will lead & complete the change program to facilitate profitability, contract compliance and effective delivery of the Hard Service Facilities Management provision. You will also innovate to create growth by realising available opportunities including Life Cycle.
- Manage an efficient, cost effective Estates Management function and ensure the provision of Estates Services is competitive on cost, budget, quality and responsiveness and to ensure the service is Client focused.
- Lead the delivery of profit expectation, will full profit and loss accountability for the project.
- Take responsibility for all Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental management.
- Participate in developing, maintaining and executing a Health, Safety, Environment and Sustainability project action plan.
- Report regularly to the project board on progress, key activities and expenditure against budget.
- Understand the monthly figures, taking proactive action to prevent losses and maximise profitability.
- Take a positive and highly visible lead in developing relationships with the Client and to lead negotiations with the project team.
- Develop a good working relationship with each shareholder/stakeholder of the project company and co-ordinate shareholders support for the project company.
- Effectively manage resources to achieve project time-scale and budget.
You will have/be:
- A track record of success in delivering complex major projects.
- A good leader, commercially and financially astute and with the ability to provide positive leadership and clear direction to a wide-ranging team.
- Knowledge and experience of the commercial and legal structure of PFI/PPP or Framework.
- Experience of successfully working in or with the public sector (Ex-public sector personnel will need to demonstrate that they will create the right relationship with the project team without past experiences alienating them).
- Previous Healthcare experience at a senior level.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.