Project Director - Auckland
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 28th May 2019
- Job Type
About the role
As the Project Director, you will be responsible for decision-making and guidance on major issues relating to the execution and delivery of projects and company strategy. This will include managing and developing client relationships and contribute to the development of the business. In this role you will focus on providing successful delivery and management of new build, refurbishment and fit out project services to clients across an exciting portfolio covering commercial, healthcare, aged care and residential sectors.
About the company
Our client is newly established within the Auckland market with a long-standing presence in the Australasian Construction industry. Their diverse culture and progressive approach have enabled them to gain a substantial client base across the market. Their success is derived from providing quality outcomes to their diverse client base by offering bespoke advice, management and solutions that successfully deliver complex projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of Auckland's best Consultancies. You be rewarded with an experience relevant salary and be the opportunity to work on diverse projects with a high performing team.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
- Provide end to end delivery of various projects
- Support with feasibility and project planning
- Generate new work that fits within our business case
- Running some existing projects on the ground in Auckland
- Demonstrate expertise and understand NZS3910 contracts
To be successful in this role you will need
- Natural leadership capabilities with high personal and professional integrity
- Specialist construction project experience in healthcare, education, commercial sectors within the New Zealand market
- A property, construction, architectural or engineering degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Existing client networks and relationships within the New Zealand market
- A proven track record leading end-to-end project delivery on major projects in the $10m-$50m+ range
- Strong business acumen with natural business development competencies.
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a dynamic Project Management Consultancy in a senior leadership capacity, please apply now.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093