ICT Infrastructure Consultant
- SGD6500 - SGD8500 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 29th August 2019
- Job Type
We are seeking an experienced ICT Infrastructure Consultant to provide the design of complex ICT and network services for Changi International Airport. This role will manage the production and coordination of design and construction drawings, specifications, reports and studies for the ICT physical infrastructure / network design to support airport operations.
- Strong experience and understanding of building services infrastructure and the design of resilient ICT systems;
- Knowledge and experience of physical infrastructure and/or network design of systems in a complex environment;
- Experience of technical site surveys, site investigations, management of site installation activities, knowledge of building services prerequisites for ICT systems including power, heat and environmental criteria for safe operations and technical assurance when delivering ICT physical infrastructure;
- Knowledge of enabling high performance and high availability systems within design solutions;
- Candidates should have an IT / Engineering degree related to the role or equivalent experience in related industry sectors in telecommunications. Ideally they will have a relevant professional qualification such as BICSI RCDD qualified or similar.
- We would be very interested to receive candidates from the infrastructure solution specialist firms.
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to aabu@cobaltrecruitment or call Aji at +65 68007926 for a detailed conversation on this role.
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031