Health, Safety and Compliance Associate Director
- GBP60000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + plus benefits
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 20th February 2020
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety and Compliance Associate Director for a Construction Consultancy,
The role is to lead our client's Health, Safety & Environmental department. We are looking to appoint a candidate that can provide management and business development support to the Directors and ensure that the service delivery provided by the team is of the highest possible standard.
- £60-70k plus benefits and bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to buy more
- Attractive Pension
- Sponsorship of Professional Accreditation
- Provision of standard Health, Safety & Environmental service delivery as defined by our terms of appointments.
- Monitor the quality of the service delivery provided to our Clients by the team.
- Review and check for accuracy all documents prior to them being formally issued to the Client.
- To maintain good relationships with the Client and take every opportunity to uphold and enhance the profile of the Company.
- To be continually aware of new developments, innovation etc. in the industry and to ensure that such information is effectively communicated.
- To assist the Directors and lead in the production and presentation of PQQ and tender submissions.
Experience and qualifications
- Prior health, safety, environmental and compliance experience in a relevant property or construction sector.
- Relevant H&S and compliance professional qualifications.
- Relevant residential compliance experience focusing on fire, legionella, asbestos, gas, electrical, mechanical and CDM-C.
If you have been responsible for the compliance, health and safety for residential portfolios this role would be a strong fit for you.
Please apply with your most recent CV. To discuss this and other similar roles across the South East and London, please contact Matthew Mullin on 0207 478 2526.