Foreman - Structures / Civil / Fit-Outs
- NZD38 - NZD42 per hour + minimum of 47 hours p.w.
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Supervision
- 9th September 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well known builder / developer with a wide range of commercial projects across the whole of New Zealand. They are currently looking to bring on a number of trade qualified Civil, Structural and Fit-out foremen to assist with several $100m+ developments in Auckland, Hamilton and Hawkes Bay region. They offer a large variety of unique and exciting large scale projects and is one of New Zealand's fastest growing construction companies.
In this role you will be responsible for project planning, assistance with site management and quality assurance, staff and sub-contractor management, liaising with suppliers and consultants.
They pride themselves on a culture that's been established within the team and are looking for like-minded professionals with good banter that can bring more value to the family-like crew. As a part of a team you will be provided with strong support and job security for many years to come.
- Commercial / Residential (multi-storey) New Zealand experience
- 2+ years of experience as Structural / Civil / Fit-out foreman
- Hold a relevant trade qualification
- Have proven leadership skills and technical ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid work permits
If you are interested in this position or any other relevant Construction roles then apply now, or do not hesitate and reach out to Illya Golovchenko on 0276049419 for a confidential discussion.