- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 16th January 2020
- Job Type
2020 has started hard and fast with an extremely optimistic outlook from conversations in the Construction market this week. Projects are being awarded and commencing all across Auckland, with a particular stand out role such as this.
This Fit out Manager's position is with a well oiled, highly regarded commercial contractor. Wynyard Quarter and the viaduct is one of NZ's largest urban regeneration's and with this, comes growth and commercial opportunity. With a new $70M apartment build being developed, there is a need for a sharp, detail orientated and highly organised Fit out Manager to take this role on. Saying this company has an excellent reputation and culture would be an understatement.
- A number of years working in commercial construction ideally with main contractor and interiors/shop fit out experience
- Manage subcontractors and communicate with project teams
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of carpentry techniques and relevant building codes
- Ability to read technical plans
- Preparing site reports
Applicants with a trade background are preferred. Local experience with knowledge of trades and relationships is essential for this project. There is a solid pipeline of works after this project with the company delivering well every time.
Please APPLY now or contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093.