- NZD65000 - NZD80000 per annum + company car + phone
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 23rd April 2019
- Job Type
Been feeling burnt out lately? Perhaps it's time for a change of atmosphere and our client is like a breeze of fresh air in the fire industry. With offices across New Zealand, our client is a forerunner for best practice, innovative solutions and a brilliant support team culture. Due to exponential growth, our client is now looking for an experienced Fire Engineer to join their vibrant Auckland team. A full and growing project pipeline will see you get stuck straight into a variety of projects from light commercial and industrial projects to large apartment complexes. If you're one for a challenging and rewarding career, this is the place to be.
You will be tasked with a variety of duties in your role from site inspections and detailed designing to report writing getting you exposure to a full 360 degree project cycle. Other duties include (but are not limited to) fire system safety design, smoke simulation, hazard management and performance-based fire engineering.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- A Bachelor/Masters degree in fire engineering
- 3+ years fire engineering experience
- Understanding of NZ fire codes and standards
- Knowledge of building consent ire engineering
- Standout communicator - both written and verbal
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to work hard and meet set deadlines
- Not afraid to take initiative/be proactive
- Enjoys problem solving and finding innovative solutions
- Able to adapt to changing situations and roll with the punches
- Able to coordinate with engineers, architects & project managers
Of offer is a highly lucrative remuneration package including a company car and phone. Your team members are highly skilled in the industry, arguably the best in the business! With a wealth of knowledge and experience backing you at every turn, the opportunities to up-skill yourself are endless. Ongoing career development for both technical and soft skills is an important part of our client's philosophy, so rest assured there's plenty of support if you wish to pursue attaining CPEng status.
If you're hard working, a team player and looking for the next step up in your career, get in touch with our Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Varshaa Veerakumar, today at email@example.com or on 027 274 3203.