Development Project Manager - High-end Residential - London
- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + pension, health, dental, 25% bonus
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Development
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Development Project Manager - High-end Residential Developer - London
- £55,000 - £70,000 + up to 25% bonus
- Pension, health-care and dental
We are working with a boutique international investor, developer and asset manager of luxury residential and high-end offices across Europe and North America. They have managed some exceptional schemes in the capital and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team.
Based in their London office the Development Project Manager would initially take the lead on a £9 million (£30 million GDV) new build high-end residential development. The Project Manager will lead from post-acquisition planning and design through appointing the external consultant and contractor teams to FF&E completion and lease/sale. In addition to leading the 360 management of this new build schemes the role will include overseeing the close out of other schemes and involvement in the front-end due diligence for new acquisitions.
The Development Project Manager will report into the UK MD and work alongside the internal investment and asset management team. Due to the nature of the business there is good bonus available and future progression.
- MRICS / MAPM preferable but not essential BSc in Construction, Project Management
- Consultancy or developer background
- Good experience in delivering high-end residential turnkey projects with construction valued between £5 million and £20 million
- Commercial astute individual who has a passion and drive to lead high-end projects with good communication and decision making ability.
For additional information or to register your interest in this position please send your CV through to email@example.com quoting the reference: JN -102018-63539 or contact me on 02074782500.