Design & Planning Coordinator
- NZD70000 - NZD90000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Architecture & Design
- 19th September 2019
- Job Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a leading residential developer as a Design and Planning Coordinator in Auckland Central.
This current project portfolio is steadily growing, and you will be working closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders managing the design process and maximising greater living spaces.
As a Design and Planning Coordinator you will have the ability to assist in the planning and development of the project, from initial conception through to consented plans in readiness for the construction phase. To be considered for the role you will need to come from an Architecture or Building Surveying background and have a thorough understanding of the resource consent process, conditions and Unitary Plan requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with design teams on complex issues, and progress on projects.
- Ensuring lodgement deadlines of Building Consents are met
- Assess and manage risk of the design implementation to ensure risks are minimised
- Managing consultants to ensure working drawings reflect the preferred approach to managing timely and cost effective construction
- Reporting to the Design and Planning Manager within the firm, giving progress reports.
- Residential experience would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Strong design assessment skills
- Ability to build close working relationships with teams and stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage the demands of designers, engineers and contractors on site.
To apply online please attach a CV or if you require more information on the role call Camille Krishna on 09 303 9093