- GBP33000.00 - GBP350000.00 per annum
- East & East Anglia, Cambridgeshire
- Construction & Engineering, Contracts Management
- 6th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a University in Cambridgeshire to source a permanent Contracts Manager, paying up to £35k salary depending on experience.
The successful candidate will write specifications and manage hard FM contracts for the University and will come from a building services background (mechanical or electrical, no preference on bias).
The successful candidate needs to able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders
- Competent with compliance management
- Experience of working within a large multi-site organisation
- Experience of management of contracts and contractors
- Strong technical knowledge of building services
- Degree or relevant professional qualifications
If this is something that interests you, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554 to discuss further.