Contracts Manager (Infrastructure)
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Contracts Management
- 7th May 2019
- Job Type
We are excited to announce that Cobalt is partnering InfraCo Asia Development on an exclusive basis to hire two Contracts Managers to join their Project & Operations team in Singapore.
InfraCo is a leading infrastructure investment and development company focused on the South Asia and South East Asia regions. They are involved in from project identification, through the conceptual design, specifications and contract documents, through to construction and operations. With strong financial backing, InfraCo has invested in numerous projects across the entire infrastructure space including power, energy, transportation, water, waste and agriculture to name a few.
As the business continues to grow the number of projects has quickly expanded and to ensure the risk is managed and control over the projects is maintained they require experienced Contracts Managers to help establish a proper framework for the projects to succeed.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for the oversight and guidance of the project development teams throughout the entire life cycle of the project. As this role will be dealing across a wide variety of projects as well as countries it will need to ensure that the project is run in accordance with international standards for quality, environmental protection, social impacts and health and safety.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in order to influence senior level stakeholders on the proper structure and procedures required to complete the project.
- Bachelor's degree in quantity surveying/engineering. Masters and MBA would be advantageous.
- At least 7 years of experience with project assessment, tender management, contracts management for infrastructure projects in Asia, ideally experienced across multiple countries in the South Asia / South East Asia region.
- Ideally experienced across a variety of infrastructure projects (power, energy, transportation, water, waste and agriculture etc.)
- Experienced with IFC Performance Standards as well as the various types of international contracts (FIDIC etc.)
- Financially literate, able to understand the overall picture
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Hands-on individual
If you meet the above requirements you will have the opportunity to secure yourself an excellent opportunity that will provide you with the ability to accelerate your professional growth and widen your breadth of experience with a uniquely positioned growing business. Please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
License No 12C6031 / EA Reg ID R1221703