- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 18th June 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
My client is a New Zealand owned and operated consultancy that has been established for over 30 years. Equipped with an intimate understanding of the industry and a world class team of Technicians and Engineers, my client provide a range of geotechnical, geological, environmental, civil, and water resource services throughout New Zealand and the Pacific Basin.
With a strong foothold in both the North and South Island, this dynamic and progressive consultancy specialise across a variety of engineering disciplines which enables my client to plan, design and deliver solutions from inception to construction.
In addition to delivering high quality, iconic projects my client is also a people focused company, that fosters a healthy work/life balance and a great office environment!
About the role:
- Working within a team of engineers to manage and deliver a broad range of civil engineering projects, including scoping, investigation, analysis and interpretation, and report writing
- Business development and client liaison with clients and local councils
- Project management skills for the preparation of fee proposals, client liaison ans project supervision
- Supporting the wider resources team and other teams within the company nationally when the opportunity presents
To be Successful:
- Familiar with New Zealand codes and regulations
- 2+ years consulting industry experience
- Able to demonstrate technical competence through various project stages
- Must have experience across land development and infrastructure
- Bachelor degree civil engineering
- Ability to build relationships and develop business
If you would like to join a supportive organisation that encourages continued development then I would love to from you! Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 027 274 3203 for a confidential chat.