- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 27th February 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in London who are seeking an interim Catering Manager for a 3-6 month contract, paying between £230-£260 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience.
The successful candidate will deliver a cost effective and high quality catering service to patients, staff and visitors. The Trust's busy Catering Department looks after 475 patients per day, providing breakfast, lunch and dinner which also includes 7 beverages and 2 snacks. They also have retail sections that offer Catering for visitors and staff seven days a week including hospitality.
You will have/be:
- Previous catering management experience within a healthcare setting.
- Degree or equivalent in Catering studies (desired).
- An advanced Food Hygiene certificate.
- Strong track record in managing successful catering teams.
- Proven leadership experience.
- An effective communicator at all levels.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.