Capital Project Manager
- GBP190 - GBP205 per day
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 16th January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in Bedfordshire to source an interim Capital Project Manager, paying £190-205 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company), depending on experience.
The successful candidate will cover a scheme of building refurbishment projects and multiple minor capital infrastructure projects (up to the value of £100k) developed to address areas of backlog maintenance and business continuity risk.
You will have/be:
- Technically qualified in a construction/building discipline or equivalent level of experience.
- A relevant Degree in a construction/building disclipline or equivalent level of experience.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering capital schemes within the NHS.
- Experience with use of and appraisal of varying procurement routes such as Procure22 / PFI / PPP / LIFT.
- Demonstrable good theoretical and practical knowledge of wide range of building and construction related procedures.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.