- NZD80000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 24th July 2019
- Job Type
About the role
This role would see you assisting in the application and delivery of professional Building Surveying and delivering these services to a high standard and on time. You will also have the opportunity to assist the Project Management team with projects across Auckland.
About the company
Located in Auckland's CBD, our client is a highly respected Consultancy, who have been established in the local market for over 10 years. They service both public and private sector clients, across large retail, commercial, corporate, infrastructure and residential sectors, attaining some of the most sought-after projects in Auckland, valued over $50M+.
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best Consultancies, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, have the opportunity to work on a diverse project pipeline across multiple sectors, and work in an enjoyable working team environment.
In this role your responsibilities will include
- Building inspections
- Preparation of schedules of condition
- Preparation and negotiation and dilapidation
- Technical due diligence
- Preparation of planned maintenance programmes
- Contract administration
- Project Management
- Defect analysis
To be successful in this role you will need
- BSc in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Relevant New Zealand experience
- Experience in either technical due diligence, dilapidation's, contract administration & maintenance plans
- Proven experience working in the private sector but will consider applicants with public sector professional services experience
- Strong client relationship experience
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093