- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 21st July 2019
- Job Type
A leading project delivery and building consultancy with services across property and construction are looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join an existing team of high performing Consultants.
As a Building Surveyor, you will focus on providing successful building services to clients across Commercial, Educational and Residential sectors for high profile clients. This role will let you work alongside some of the industry's best and give you the training and development to have a successful career. You will be working with some of the top private and public Clients which will make for an attractive workload.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years industry experience in Construction
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with one of the industry's best, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary, the opportunity to work for an award-winning Professional Services company, and an enjoyable working team environment.
You will need to be currently in New Zealand to interview, have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093