- GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 28th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a University in London to source a Building Surveyor, paying up to £50k salary.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively as a member of a small friendly Capital Projects Team within a bustling Estates and Facilities department, contributing to the development and delivery of capital projects and minor works schemes.
You will be able to:
* Prepare drawings and schedules of work and specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
* Manage projects.
* Deliver contract administrator duties.
* Do Building condition surveys.
* Provide support for the University's CAFM system.
You will be/have:
* RICS or equal qualification (desirable)
* Experience working in higher education.
* Strong verbal and mathematical skills, with the ability to produce good reports, communicate with stakeholders and keep budgets under control.
* The ability to produce CAD drawings.
* Motivation to take on projects and complete them with an eye on detail, budget and timeline.
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.