Building Surveyor/ Project Manager
- NZD90000 - NZD120000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 14th August 2019
- Job Type
Our client is looking to bring on board an Intermediate to Senior Building Surveyor with some delivery experience in the local market. This role will see you will focus on providing successful building services to clients across Commercial and Residential sectors for a mix of private and public sector clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in an autonomous role with a small Consultancy. You will need to be able to hit the ground running on a consistent pipeline of projects and have a sense of entrepreneurship and willingness to develop the business. For the right candidate, there will be an opportunity to share into the growth of the business.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5+ years industry experience in Construction delivering on Commercial and Residential projects
- Life cycle delivery experience in the local market
- Degree or Bachelor Qualification in Property, Building Surveying or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and presentation
- A strong understanding and knowledge of construction contracts
- Motivated attitude for the industry and a hunger to learn and develop
This is a fantastic opportunity progress your career with a progressive company, be rewarded with an experience relevant salary and work with a team of experienced Building Surveyors and Project Managers.
To be considered for this role, you will need have a valid New Zealand visa and experience in the local market.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Camille Krishna on (09) 303 9093