VP, FP/A (Global)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 9th July 2019
- Job Type
The VP, FP/A (Global) will;
Liaise closely with other team members in different functions such as fund management, investment, treasury and finance to drive financial performance globally.
- Capital Management to forecast cash needs in global level and to propose action plans to control credit metrics under its target level
- Achieve corporate valuation continuous growth through Strategic planning and discussion with global senior management and regional senior management
- Profitability analysis on product level (Fund management by Funds) to support senior management's decision making
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 5 years of working experience in investment banking, private equity or real estate sectors
- Ability to build and manage complex financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis and problem solving
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031