- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Cashier/Treasury
- 3rd March 2020
- Job Type
The Treasury Manager will
Be responsible for treasury activities for all real estate investments in Asia-Pacific
- Responsible for all treasury activities including but not limited to 3rd party financing, hedging, cash/liquidity management, etc.
- Organize and manage 3rd party financing for equity investments
- Lead for hedging, both currency and interest rate, for all investments
- Responsible for all cash and bank account management activities of the business
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 7 years of working experience in commercial banking and/or real estate financing
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031