- GBP300 - GBP350 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Systems Implementation
- 24th September 2018
- Job Type
3 Months Contract
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Accountant at one of Europe's largest technology co-working space providers. Specialising in accelerator space for retail, finance and tech start-ups, our client brings together talented individuals from around the globe.
- You will be responsible for overseeing project processes, project stages, workshops and deliverables.
- You will assist in ensuring full financial reconciliation and integration of non-financials into Oracle.
- Analyse and clear inter-company error reports & discrepancies, and work on system improvements to reduce volume of errors.
- Establish, identify and explore options on how to proceed on solving system issues.
- Execute and solve the variance cases, and write a troubleshooting guide on how to proceed on future cases.
Key Person Specification:
- The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to adapt and change within a challenging & fast paced SME environment.
- You must have a proven track record of implementing new systems and experience with integration of non-financial systems to financial (ERP) systems.
- Working knowledge of Oracle is essential.
- Understanding of co-working software (e.g. Nexudus) is desirable.
- Previous experience working in an SME or tech start-up environment would be ideal.
If you feel this role is of interest to you, please apply online or email Andrew on: firstname.lastname@example.org