Service Charge Accountant
- GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 15th October 2018
- Job Type
Service Change Accountant
My client is a one of the world's largest real estate investment agencies, with offices across the UK and Globally.
They are looking for a skilled Service Charge Accountant to join their experienced team. This role would be working on a unique and diverse, mixed portfolio including residential, commercial and retail properties.
- Bank and service charge reconciliations.
- Liaising with Surveyors to assist in setting budgets, and loading them onto the system.
- Issuing insurance charges to tenant, rent deposits and VAT reporting.
- Creating and maintaining bespoke client reports
- Maintaining high quality relationships with demanding clients.
- Liaising with surveyors and solicitors as appropriate, as well as property managers and tenants.
- Experience using property management systems such as Qube, Horizon, Yardi, etc.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with all levels of seniority within the business.
- Good Excel skills.
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please apply online.