Senior Fund Accountant
- GBP55000 - GBP67000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 24th June 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are recruiting on behalf of a leading Pan-European Real Estate Fund, specialising in both commercial and residential investments, currently seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join their team.
Not only will this role be a key point of contact to assisting the owners with new investment strategies, you will also be tasked with business partnering both the internal and external stakeholder, as well as gain exposure to some of the biggest names within real estate & private equity.
Key duties include:
- Producing consolidated investor reports on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of statutory accounts for various group entities
- Interaction with the Fund's investors, auditors, tax agents, legal advisors and property managers
- Working closely with service providers to deliver quarterly reports in an efficient manner
- Being one of the main points of contact during the audit process, pushing for delivery of audited financial statements within the desired time frame
- Work closely with the Head of Finance to design and develop both internal and external management reports to better inform the business
- Implement more effective systems for management reporting
- Designing and implementing internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
- Experience working within a real estate fund, including preparation of statutory accounts
- Intermediate Excel
- Yardi experience - desired but not essential
- Experience in delivering financial systems developments and upgrades
- Willingness to travel - this organisation have offices across Europe with expectations of travelling to visit the various sites
If you would like to work for one of the most exciting real estate investors, have a pro-active approach and looking to be a key point of contact to the owners, please apply with an up to date CV.
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.