Senior Finance Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 29th May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate private asset management firm. They are looking for a Senior Finance Manager who will be responsible for the financial management and reporting activities of series of real estate funds.
This is an excellent opportunity for the mid-level to senior candidate to join a highly reputable firm which requires the management of a small team of qualified accountants.
The Senior Finance Manager will;
Ensure that all financial reporting pertaining to the Funds under the responsibility of this role are completed accurately and in compliance with deadlines
- Support their Finance Managers in managing audit and tax compliance requirements
- Work alongside treasury in managing debt sourcing and re-financing
- Managing relationships with administrators, audit and tax providers in the relevant jurisdiction
- Work closely with the broader Fund team, in particular the Fund Manager, in operational and transactional activities and investor relationship matters
- Perform roles on Fund related bodies such as fund entity boards as necessary
Interested Candidates will;
- Qualified accountant with at least of 5years of experience in real estate fund management
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.