Senior Finance Executive
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Financial Analysis
- 22nd January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Investment Trust based in Singapore. They are looking for a Senior Finance Executive to join their team.
The Senior Finance Executive will;
- Perform group consolidation of accounts
- Prepare year end audit schedules and liaise with external auditors;
- Handling full set of accounting functions;
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, income tax computation, XBRL filing, government statistics/surveys and ad hoc matters such as review regulatory MAS consultation
- Prepare monthly accounts, management reports and returns in a timely and accurate manner consistent with the company's policies;
- Preparation of income tax computation and liaise with tax agent in all tax related matters;
- Prepare GST and commission report;
- Prepare monthly cash flow statement
- Prepare, maintain and review monthly journal;
- Perform analysis of accounts;
- Perform monthly accounts reconciliation;
- Supervise and review the work of subordinates
- Attend to ad-hoc requests for financial information or other projects that may arise
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 2-3 years of working experience within the real estate industry
- Prior experience in audit with good communication skills is an advantage
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031