Senior Client Accountant
- GBP35000.00 - GBP45000 per annum + +study support
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 4th March 2019
- Job Type
Client Accountant Team Leader
Are you looking for your next step in the property sector? Can you provide guidance to others, whilst looking after your own workload? Do you thrive under pressure and enjoy working to deadlines?
My client is a leading property management agent based in central London, with an extensive portfolio of commercial properties. They are seeking a Client Accountant to join their established team. This role will include a small number of direct reports as well as a dedicated portfolio, reporting directly to a prestigious client.
- Overseeing the correct and timely reporting of other members of the team.
- Personally responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting including clietn facing interaction.
- Responsible for setting and loading of service charge budgets, as well as closing down end of year service charges.
- Liaising directly with clients and providing answers to queries where necessary.
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external members of the team, including surveyors, tenants and client.
- Ensuring new acquisitions are correctly processed and uploaded into the system.
- Ensuring queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Prior exposure to the client accounting process essential.
- Experience using a property management system such as Tramps, Yardi, Qube, Horizon, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to time manage and prioritise efficiently.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in the above position, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.