Real Estate Accounting Manager
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Finance Management
- 21st January 2019
- Job Type
The Real Estate Accounting Manager will;
Provide financial reporting services and prepare client financial statement packages for a portfolio of clients and properties
- Undertake review work and provide support to direct reports and junior staff.
- Apply cash and accrual accounting principles to prepare, analyse, maintain and deliver complete and accurate financial reports in a timely manner.
- Undertake financial analysis and variance commentary in monthly reporting packs.
- Create and post journal entries; ensure that all expenses, receipts, owner's distributions, funding requests and other transactions for the accounting period have been accurately posted.
- Financing / borrowing cost journals
- Fair value movement / adjustment journals
- Acquisition & borrowing costs - capitalising & amortising journals
- Depreciation schedules
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting, for existing or new property and client transitions.
- Participate in property tax calculations.
- Maintain property billings including rental, recurring and sundry charges; assist in managing arrears collection
- Process payment runs including funds requests
Interested Candidates will;
- Possess a Degree in Accountancy or studying for a professional accounting qualification (ie. CA, CPA or ACCA or equivalent)with at least 5 years of working experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role will be an advantage. Experience with real estate accounting software (MRI / Yardi) preferred.
- An intermediate knowledge of GAAP and IFRS principle
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit you CV in Microsoft Word Format.
Reg No: R1544508
Lic. No: 126031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asia Financial Services market.
If this role is not of interest, please feel free to register with your cv so you can be considered for any roles as soon as they become available. Alternatively, you can also register for job alerts via email.