Property Service Charge Accountant
- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 27th March 2019
- Job Type
Service Charge Accountant
My client are an international property developer who own a mixed-use portfolio in both the UK and US. Over the last five years they have expanded rapidly, investing heavily into US cities such as New York.
They are looking for a skilled Service Charge Accountant to join their experienced team to work directly under one of the Senior Accountants. This role would be working on a unique and diverse, mixed-use portfolio including residential, commercial and retail properties.
- Responsibility of setting budgets and loading them onto the system.
- Issuing insurance charges to tenant, rent deposits and VAT reporting.
- Creating bespoke reports for clients and tenants and presenting them on a quarterly basis.
- Undergoing bank and service charge reconciliations on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining high quality relationships with demanding clients and blue-chip tenants.
- Liaising with surveyors and solicitors as appropriate, as well as property managers and tenants.
- Previous experience in a service charge accounting focused role.
- Experience using property management systems such as Qube, Horizon, Yardi, etc.
- Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to present reports to senior members of staff and external stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills.
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please apply online with your CV in Word format.