Property Client Accountant
- GBP25000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Study support + Benefits
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 4th January 2019
- Job Type
£25k - £35k
My client are a large multi-national organisation who, due to a newly acquired property portfolio, are looking for a Client Accountant to join their team of 7 Client Accountants. You will be working directly under one of the Client Accountants in teh initial stages, however the intention is to then take on your own portfolio of properties within the first six months.
You will then be managing a large portfolio of commercial properties consisting of primarily office blocks, retail parks and a small shopping centre.
- Producing service charge accounts up to trial balance
- Preparing and distributing service charge packs and reconciling service charge accounts
- Undergoing variance analysis of cash flows and budgets
- Reporting and presenting directly to clients on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Liaising with clients, tenants, partners and external auditors
- Working to deadlines preparing and submitting client rent statements & VAT reports
- Raising and issuing demands in accordance to RICS guidelines
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience using property management systems such as Yardi, Tramps, Horizon, Qube, is essential.
- Part qualified in ACCA or CIMA is advantagous
- Working under pressure and with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong Excel skills such as producing Pivot Table and V-lookups
If you or someone you know may be interested in this role please apply online with your CV in Word format.