Property Client Accountant
- GBP35000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 30th July 2019
- Job Type
£35,000 - £42,000
My client are a highly regarded Residential and Commercial Agency, who are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Client Accountant with Tramps experience to work on a diverse and high profile portfolio.
This is a busy and demanding role, where you will have full autonomy of your own portfolio, liaising directly with client's and where will be working alongside senior members of the organisation.
- You will be responsible for setting up Clients, Properties, Units, Leases and Tenants/Debtors using the property management system TRAMPS.
- Issuing Monthly and Quarterly rent demand/invoices
- Preparing & reconciliation of client statements
- Transferring of funds to clients within the required deadlines
- Authorising creditor invoice batches as needed
- Liaising and dealing with surveyors, client, supplier and tenants to resolve any audit queries
- You will have worked within a similar function using the property management system Tramps
- Service charge accounting experience would be advantageous
- Great working knowledge of MS Office Suite, inclusive of Excel as this is used for reporting purposes
- Great attention to details and a methodical approach
- Strong communication skills both written orally
- A positive approach and ability to build strong rapport with colleagues and clients
If you (or someone you know) are interested in this role, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.