Property Client Accountant
- GBP30000 - GBP35000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 3rd July 2019
- Job Type
My client are a leading global managing agent based in the heart of London are are looking for an experienced Client Accountant to manage a high profile portfolio within their established accounts team.
They are made up of a small team and are looking for a determined and personable individual with a 'can do' attitude to work.
- Overseeing the entire service charge process, including preparation of service charge packs and drafting the year-end service charge accounts
- Preparing client reports on a quarterly and annual basis
- Acting as the first port of call for any queries from clients, answering in a quick, efficient and friendly manner
- Assisting the department with general accounting duties inclusive of bank reconciliations
- Undergoing VAT and service charge reporting
- Ensuring the longevity of relationships with both internal and external team members, including suppliers, and clients
- Existing knowledge of property management system Qube would be desireable
- Previous experience working on a high profile portfolio within Real Estate would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel inclusive of VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you (or someone you know) are interested in this role, please apply online with an up to date copy of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.