Property Client Accountant - YARDI
- GBP35000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Accounting, Property/Client/Service Charge Accounting
- 30th September 2019
- Job Type
Client Accountant - Yardi Experience
£35,000 - £42,000
My client is a FTSE 250 property company who are currently seeking a talented Client Accountant with Yardi experience to join their collaborative team where your core responsibilities will be client and property accounting for your designated high profile client.
You will be working across a dynamic and exciting portfolio, this role allows autonomy and exposure and is definitely not one to be missed.
- You will be responsible for client accounting, rent and insurance charges to tenants
- VAT invoices, rent deposits, cash receipts, transfer of rental income to clients
- Reconciliation of Service Charges, VAT reporting, client reporting
- Preparing and reconciliation of client statements
- Attendance at meetings with clients, and working with clients to understand their needs, interpret their demands and respond as appropriate
- Calculation and compilation of completion statements, rent review calculations and interest
- Liaising with surveyors, client supplier, tenant and auditor queries
- You will have previous experience working in a Client Accounting function within Real Estate
- You will have used the property management system Yardi in previous roles
- Great working knowledge across Microsoft Office Suite, inclusive of intermediate/advance Excel skills for reporting purposes
- Strong written and verbal communications and inter personal skills
- Sound understanding and knowledge of RICS regulations, CIS, VAT & NRL requirements
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV as soon as possible to secure an interview.