Middle Office Associate (Equities)
- Asia, Singapore
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 6th May 2019
- Job Type
- Interested in working with a Global Leading Fund Admin firm?
- Seeking for full spectrum middle office function?
- Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package!
Our client is a leading fund services firm with an opening for a Middle Office Associate to join the team.
This position will be an interesting opportunity to part of the finance team and be responsible for a wide-range of crucial and challenging tasks. Specific work includes:
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Process trade confirmation via verbal and electronic means.
- Process trades settlement, and monitor and reporting of any trades discrepancies.
- Perform reconciliation of cash positions, and securities holding.
- Perform asset servicing such as corporate actions, periodic coupon payments.
- Liaise with custodian banks, prime brokers, accounting and various stakeholders to resolve any problems and provide assistance.
- Achieve good understanding of the internal control environment and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Provide coverage for other team members.
- Diploma/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent certification
- 2-4 years relevant work experience in financial services
- Operations, banking trade experience a plus
Please apply to Leah Ng with your CV in MS Word format at email@example.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Licence No. 12C6031
Consultant ID: R1548663