Interim Fund Accountant
- GBP300 - GBP400 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Fund Accounting
- 21st June 2019
- Job Type
- Proactively manage a team of Fund Accountants and Supervisors to provide fund accounting, fund valuation and financial control services to a portfolio of funds.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly fund valuation and accounting (as required)
- Preparation of quarterly actual v budget/forecast reports with narrative using fund model
- Preparation of quarterly consolidation reporting pack to fund administrator and investors
- Perform reviews of primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed managing the resolution of complex issues.
- Provide accounting policy advice and work collaboratively to produce technical accounting policy notes (as required).
- Ensure excellent service levels are maintained to all fund stakeholders (internal and external).
- Maintain technical capability for job, keeping abreast of market and industry developments.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of platform, processes and system.
- Represent the team, department in a professional, collaborative, and commercially aware manner
Experience/ Skills Required:
- Academic Qualifications: Degree or equivalent experience is essential
- Professional: Qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent experience is essential;
- Specialist knowledge / skills - UK GAAP and IFRS Financial reporting and Real Estate VAT knowledge;
- Property or Real Estate background - Desirable
- Strong excel skills
Cobalt Recruitment London is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.