Interim Financial Controller
Ref: JN -112018-64069
- GBP400 - GBP450 per day
- UK, London
- Accounting, Financial Control
- 29th November 2018
- Job Type
- Understand movement and do variance analysis on the Profit and Loss for the Development / investments.
- Manage reporting PL & BS Malaysia
- Work with Project finance on their cashflow forecast, feeding into the ST Cash forecast.
- Manage Cash Forecasts ST (4 Weeks) & MT (3 mths)
- Set up/ Manage Budget and forecast for Jersey Group
- Manage Business Plans for the group
- Key point of contact for the Audit/statutory accounts
- Other Dashboard reports.
- Working with Corporate finance on drawdowns from lenders (i.e. forecast cash draw based on his of spend touching base with Project Finance/business)
- Manage Accounts payable team (including ensuring due process if followed on new suppliers, supplier reconciliations and KPI's are hit)
- Manage Banking clerk
- Special projects: implement a Purchase Order system
- Review Credit Checks on new suppliers/Tenants
- Implement new process/systems which will benefit the team/finance/business.
- Knowledge of Tax - CT, IT, VAT and CIS * Adhoc Requests * Team management (7)
Skills and Qualifications Degree Key skills
- Excellent IFRS knowledge and consolidation experience
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA or similar
- Good MS Excel skills
- Understanding of Dynamics
- Understanding of Jet a positive
- Strong business partnering experience
Background experience No. of years Industry Former companies
- Previous real estate experience preferable
- * Ideally four years post Qualification experience